| 2020-23 Request for Proposals
| Request for Proposals
– Memorandum from Tony Pontes
The School College Work Initiative (SCWI) is once again inviting joint applications from colleges of applied arts and technology and district school boards for collaborative Dual Credit programs and activities for the 2020-2023 academic years. As in the past, proposals must be submitted by SCWI Regional Planning Teams.
SCWI 2020-23 Requirements
Regional Planning Teams will comply with the requirements detailed in this document, in School College Work Initiative (SCWI), Reporting, Approval & Monitoring Process for 2019-2020 School Year and in Dual Credit Programs Policy and Programs Requirements, 2013 in the development of their requests for proposals and in the implementation of SCWI approved activities, forums, and Dual Credit programs.
| Support Documents
- SCWI Financials and Looking Ahead – presented by David Armstrong, Janine Griffore and Sonja Vandermeer at the November 7th RPT Chairs and Coordinato rs Meeting. These Power Points provide a review of 2018-19 SCWI financials and highlight successful RPT practices.
- SCWI 2018-19 Dual Credit Student Data Power Point Update presented by the Ministry of Education provides provincial data on dual credits, activities and forums.
- Proposals will be submitted by RPTs using the Enhanced Data Information Solution (EDCS). For more information please visit the EDCS webpage.
- Proposal Writing Webinars Power Point slides are provided as a resource to accompany the proposal writing webinars.
- Writing and Submitting Proposals in EDCS: Complete PowerPoint
Level 1 Forms