School-College-Work Initiative Guidelines, Contract Change Process and Related Support Documents
Guidelines and Policy Documents
- Contract Change Memo 24-25 (Coming Soon)
- Calendar of Important Dates for 24-25 (Coming Soon)
Additional forms required for apprenticeship dual credit programs
For 23-24 Forms Click here
Apprenticeship Level 1 Dual Credits can be delivered in a number of different ways.
- Level 1 Apprenticeship Training options (pdf) provides details on the various options including notes on student eligibility and funding.
- Oversight SCWI Level 1 Form - Formulaire IJECT - Supervision du niveau 1 form (pdf format) (MS Word format)
This form is used for programs delivered at a secondary school, by a secondary school teacher, using Ontario curriculum. The college attests that the secondary school program adheres to the learning outcomes set out in the Apprenticeship Curriculum Standards, and to the appropriateness of the boards’ facilities, resources and instructor.
- OYAP MLITSD Level 1 Form - Formulaire - PAJO niveau 1 financé par le MTIFDC form (pdf format
) (MS Word format)
This form provides confirmation of approval from the local MLITSD Office for each Dual Credit program involving MLITSD funding for Level 1 Apprenticeship in-class training. Students participating in these programs must be OYAP students with a Registered Training Agreement. These Level 1 programs take place on the campus of the Training Delivery Agent.
- PTG SCWI Level 1 Form -Formulaire -PGC niveau 1 financé par (pdf format) (MS Word format)
This form is to be used for Level 1 programs for students in the Primary Target Group when they are delivered on a college campus. In-class training is funded by SCWI for these Level 1 programs.